Amelia’s first full-length book, Isn’t It Time for a Coffee Break?: Doing Life Together in an All-About-Me Kind of World, is now available!
Filled with humor and Bible-based encouragement, Isn’t it Time for a Coffee Break? offers a fresh perspective on relationships.
- Find practical ideas for reaching out to your neighbors and community.
- Discover the joy of living generously.
- Learn the keys to strong friendships.
- Overcome hesitations about inviting people into your home.
- Experience the freedom of forgiveness.
- Grasp your identity as God’s beloved child
With six short, easy-to-read chapters, this book is perfect for small group or personal use.
Drawing from her own life experiences and the stories of others, Amelia takes a closer look at doing life together according to God’s plan. Discover the joy of doing life together with God, friends, and the community around you.
Now available at these sites:
Or you can find the book at Family Christian Stores, Lifeway, Baker Book House (Grand Rapids, MI) and Parable Christian Stores.